Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time to scoot off to a new start!

*Ding Ding* i'm now currently so bored in my office im falling asleep after SORTING PAPERS. Seriously man, i didnt agree to come here to work to sort papers and do "chapalang" stuff. I'm most likely resigning from this job at the end of the month.

"So what will you do next, Ken?" You might ask. Well, i do have a few choices before i go and get my buzzcut for National Service. Am seriously thinking of dedicating wholly to balloons and such for the next few months actually. Got a few events coming up in August and September. Hoping to secure my busker's license in August. Gonna pick up unicycling and face painting too! And then, HOPEFULLY, i'll be able to survive for the next few mths till i end up in NS. Haha. OR, i'll jus find another company which will contract me for 3mths i guess.

A few things i hope you guys can help me with!

1) I'm in need of webspace! Anyone know of any cheap hosting sites or people who could offer me some space? I do not need much webspace, as i jus need a site to show abit of my works, rates, and maybe accomodate a few forms.

2) Anyone know's of any good tailor or whose mom could sew and tailor stuff such as costumes? i need to customise some of my outfits, such as adding multiple pockets/inserts for my balloons, hidden pockets, a carrying case for my giant pump, etc etc. If you know of anyone who has a flair for such "seam-ste-ry", pls tell me!

If any of you has such contacts or "kangtao", pls tag me or call me or sms me or msn me or jus ask me out for a meal.

Thanks a mil!

Ken

No comments: