Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Love a Good Challenge, But??

Woo! Finally a day which i do not need to force myself to wake up, and dragging my feet to office. Took a day of leave to get some resting and enjoyment. Mom was saying why she's working everyday and she never even say want to take rest, then im saying it. Truth is, she's is in a situation where everyday is different as she interacts with her kids wad, for me, everyday is in office doing the same thing. Its more mental than physical. That's what i told her. haha. Excuses i know. =p

Something interesting happened yesterday. I was actually asked whether i would like to take part in what i could say is Singapore's biggest balloon event's competition. If im not wrong, competition includes Costume making with balloons, entertainment on stage etc. i was like "Whoa! i dun know whether im good enough." Told David, boss of Balloon Baron that i'd need a few days to think about it. Told Mom about it, and she was pretty encouraging, asking me to go for it and such. hmm, Time to multiply the "talents" i was given?

No comments: