Monday, January 01, 2007

Squeeze, Pop, Bang!

Well well. ITS A NEW YEAR! 2007! woo! tho it feels the same as any other day. heheh. Haven thought of any new year's resolutions or what, cos i almost never keep to them. haha. but for this year, i wanna advance in my magic n ballooning, settle my STUDIES, and be a good boy to my parents n friends. unbelieveable? yeah, i think so too. heheh.

Alrite , some current updates for the past few days. Have been doing quite abit of ballooning the past week. My first pack of Qualatex Balloons in my whole life onli lasted me a week. duno how long my new pack will last, cos balloons are so addictive!!

Here's for me to brag abit. hee.


Ok! first pic's an original flower design of mine i guess. ahaha.

Next is a flower on wrist, quite an original of mine i suppose?

Last. TIGER!!! not an original, but sure makes use of ALOT OF BALLOONS! made this for Yvonne Chia for her christmas prezzie. :P

you all can place orders for all these you know. jus ask me for a quote. wahhahaha.

Yours,
Ken

No comments: