Thursday, January 18, 2007

Certainly one of the best days in this new year. =)

Woohoo! My title says it all! Today was a great day! Haha.

The main excitement today is about my basic theory test!! may not sound much, but what happened was certainly interesting. See, here i was last nite at home n registered for the basic theory test. Bummer, the only available(earliest) date was 12 of March. Its like a long two months plus down the road. So i jus registered and shrugged. Went to work as usual today, and sat down in the morning, only to find Nick "nudging" me on msn n telling me there's a slot for basic theory on 22nd feb! AHH! Quick n swift i tried to grab it. OH NO! it didnt show on my screen. Damn, jus missed it. n there i was, a little disappointed, but went "God, if its your plan....". Then i went about my business in the office. 15mins later, i was clicking on SSDC website, nothing. Then a short 5-10mins later, i clicked... and there it was!! GUESS THE DATE!!!

GUESS...
Guess...

26th of JAN!!!!

Hurriedly i fumbled and typed away, waiting for the sluggish internet to flicker!! DAMN! i still had to cancel my previous booking first! hurry hurry!! click click clik! "You have registered for basic theory on the 26th!!!!" WOOOOOHOOOO! n tts jus like next week!!!! PRAISE GOD!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!! i was like screaming in the office. wahahhaaha.

Another excitement today was tt i received my balloons order delivered right to my office! woo! Watch out for uncle kenneth this sunday at Joash's birthday party kids!!

Last but not least, this is the final product!
Cheers,
Ken

No comments: