Friday, December 22, 2006

Work work work. shit shit shit.

WORK WORK WORK. Have been so preoccupied with work these few days n its no joke working an average of 9am - 8pm everyday. Even right now im in office typing this out. No complains if the working environment was good, but Tim n I soon realised things were not what they seemed and politics flying everywhere(jus like SOMEWHERE else). So things kinda develop in a drag.

SHIT SHIT SHIT. Some stuff happened to me lately which caused me to doubt alot of things in life and in people. So sorry to pple who msg me n i dun reply, cause i honestly jus need some space and time to myself. I shant emphasize much cause i dont want to(no using of "brother" or whatever to pressure me pls).

I shall jus say this once and for all. I'm not having another relationship. so jus (forgive the language) f**k off if ur thinking of tt. i've had enough.

To the certain group of people. DONT use ministry to pressure the youths or whoever in the church anymore! and say it to my face if u have any issues with me, and see what position ur in before deciding on whatever changes you want to make! so if ur not happy, tell it to me face, or jus get lost.

To the certain couple of people. I'm happy the way i am now. no regret on what i did. i believed at least i was honest enough in the path i chose. the onli regret i have now is starting everthing in the beginning. i had no such feeling actually. thanks to a certain someone, i do regret it now. say im a bastard or flirt, or whatever, i dont care anymore. im numb. so whatever shit u consider doing or have done to me, jus do it. screw my life for all i care. take all ur bloody sarcasm n judments with u.

No comments: