Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pssst! im baaack!

Well, well, well. *laughs* I personally do not know what has made me to return to creating a new blog and start a whole new blogging saga again but this time the blog certainly looks way cooler right? Instead of the past fishy-ness, the blog is renamed and revamped to suit a whole new lifestyle!

Why the name "light-a-candle-flame"? Well, it goes to the roots of how i started in magic(i prefer illusions rather). A noob, i started with a fire palm trick, in which i have not put to good use and have since learnt that its not a good habit buying things on impulse when you're still not up to a certain standard. Another factor that made me choose this name, is because I'm actually doing a candle act in my FIRST performance this Sat on the 16th of Dec and i know that this candle act would certainly be a core part of my expanding repertoire of my illusion routines.

The fact that the candles were one of the very first sources of light to people show that this will be a new beginning for me in my life and my walk. Not forgetting my new motto "Live. The Passion. The Love. The Life."

Ciao.

No comments: