Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Still pretty much huffing and puffing!

My my, it has certainly been awhile. All thanks to work, work, and more work. Have been really really busy with work(guess i realise tt now), and pretty much not left with much time for other things.

Alrite, down to latest updates.

I'VE PASSED MY FINAL THEORY TEST TODAY! woohoo!

Yes, i got my PDL, so gonna find an instructor and book a test date soon! Anybody dare take my vehicle with me in the future? Heh heh. *devilish grin*

Haven had much time to practice my magic and balloons recently too. Haven even got my arse to planning on my balloon class n april, haven planned on a fixed party routine which i could do in future parties, haven even planned on what mega balloon sculpture to master, haven this, haven that, OHHH!! WILL SOMEBODY PLS DELIVER ME!!!

Ahaha. That felt better. *Steam streaming out of ears*

Ah wells, till here for this moment. Another day of work tmr again!

Love me, love me not,
Ken

No comments: