Monday, March 10, 2008

[3 days left] Sepia Tones... of the Old and Memorable

Was looking around some old picture albums a few days ago, and that's where i found the photo of my dad balancing me on his palm. I was exactly 5 mths old then. Amazingly strong legs eh? Haha.

Have been asked to post a couple of my baby photos by a couple of my friends, but will do that soon when i have more time. But in my pouring over the numerous, yellowed pictures, i came across a few interesting photos, not of me, but of my dad.

Ok, only the first picture is of my dad. He used to live in a kampung in his younger days. So cool right? Maybe thats where i get my genes from, the constant urge to experience the wild!

(Click on the pics below for a larger view)
Pic #1: Dad (right) and one of my aunts (i think), posing for a picture with a freshly skinned reticulated python. One of the largest snake species in the world! Snake sashimi anyone?

Pic #2: I honestly do not know who this is, could be an uncle of mine, or perhaps one of the friends in the kampong, stripping the skin off the snake. The skin could be worth quite alot of money in those days where reptile skin products were the craze!

No comments: