Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Birthday! - 31st July 2007

Woo! Birthday was nice n quiet this year! I realised that b'dae this year was all about food! You'll get the picture when i roll out the "thank you" list. =)

THANK YOU GILLIAN JIE JIE for the nice wonderful meal at Sakae Sushi!

THANK YOU TOMSUM KORJIE for the ice-cream at McD!

THANK YOU BAOLONG for treating me to lunch at McD and it was nice having prata with you at Ah Mei Cafe!

THANK YOU SIMON for offering to bring me for prata! Sorry i couldn't make it.

THANK YOU DEAREST MICHELLE for the present(best ever!), and it was enjoyable seeing you eat. =P

THANK YOU MOM & DAD for the sumptuous dinner at Taste of Thailand!

FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! BAHAHA. I'm getting fat!
=)=)=)

Here's another "thank you" list!

THANK YOU JOHN LOH for being the first to wish me a Happy Birthday! I really appreciate it!

THANK YOU NICKY KISHORE for being the 2nd! The bestest Black Bro you can find around.

THANK YOU 'LIL SIS FLORINA for being the 3rd! And yes, it didnt rain. Rather hot instead. =)

THANK YOU RUSYINNI, YVONNE CHIA, PAUL LEE, SHUMIN, TOMSUM, CAROL WANG, SIMON CHEO and everyone else for your birthday wishes! Each one is truly a blessing and so are all of you! THANKS!

AND ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO MICHELLE BABY who apparently stayed up till 12am to wish me too, but i was asleep already i think. My bad... ... Thanks honey! Loves!!

No comments: